From:
matan rosenstrauch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 15:27:32 +0200
well hello everyone.

1.sooooo my jill - aged 9 months old - is having a crisis.  if anyone
recognizes 1 of the symphtomes, pls help me.

well, she once dodnt like to be held, and was a real crazy ferret - always
jumpes and ran.  well now she almost doesnt run or jump, she is a quiet
ferret and she always licks me, but ALWAYS.

2.what more weird is that she is now on the season when she changes her
fure.  so now, I HAVE NO IDEA WHY, the fure on her head and back, became
from blond to GRAY!!!

WHAT DOES IT MEAN.?? IS SHE SICK?

pls help me.
matan.