Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 2010 11:02:00 -0800
Forwarding this message I received about 2 ferrets needing a home in FL
Please contact her directly- thanks!!

Beth
www.crittercamp.biz

Ferrets in Sarasota FL

I got in two rescued ferrets last night. Attached are their pictures.
They are both very gentle and calm. I have been told they are 2-3 years
old. The salt and pepper one is a girl and the brown one is a boy. They
are liter box trained. If you, or someone you know, has interest please
let me know. I need to find them a home A.S.A.P. and prefer to keep
them together since they have always been together. They come with a
cage and some accessories.

Thanks again for all you do for the animals I post about.

Have a fabulous day!

Paige