Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 1996 18:03:03 -0500
Philadelphia/Camden/Wilmington area FML subscribers:

I have been talking with Sandee Chreiman, who runs a ferret shelter in Upper
Darby, a suburb just west of Philly and easy to reach from I-95 and 476.
She does not have e-mail, but I learned about her from Pam Greene's list.  I
offered to post when she has rescues for adoption because she says she is
running out of people to call.

Last Thursday she received two abandoned sable babies, 8-12 wks, who are
undoubtedly brother and sister.  She cannot tell yet whether they are
neutered/spayed since fuzzies heal so fast and they have no tattoos.

If you are interested in adopting these babies *or* if you would be willing
to put yourself on her list of ferret people to contact in the future,
please call:

       Sandee Chreiman
       610-352-4852

Judith White