Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 18:56:42 -0700
My name is Kris Mewton and I am the PR/Fundraising committee chair for the
Michigan Ferret Rescue & Adoption Network (MFRAN) .

I just want to give out some information of our up coming events:

August 25th - We will be at the Ohio "Buck Eye Bash", with Items to sell
and Ferret information.  If you don't want to buy anything - just walk up
and say HI, we'll be more than happy to talk with you.

Also on that weekend - M/FRAN will be at the "Pet Care Fair " (in Michigan)
August 25th & 26th, from 10am - 5pm both days.  It will be held at the
Southfield Civic Center, in Southfield Michigan.  It's sponsored by Pet
Supplies Plus, and will have all types of Rescues there (dog, cat's,
Rabbits, birds, and yes sheltered Ferrets)

We will have Ferrets up for adoption there but will not do on the spot
Adoptions !!!  We will also have a table with Ferret Information and
Item's for sale.  Come see us !

On September 8th & 9th is the Amateur 8 Challenge its being held at the
Orchards Golf Course in Washington Michigan, From 12pm - 6pm Come join us
as spectators and earn money for the organization.  All you have to do is
watch golf, enjoy yourself, and relax.  There are openings for the contest
also.  Please e-mail me for more information at [log in to unmask]

Then on Sunday, September 16th is our Third Annual " My Ferret - My
Companion Walk - A - Thon" !!!  We raise funds for the Michigan Humane
Society & For M/FRAN, Which help all the unwanted, abused animals here in
Michigan.  This is open to the public!!

It runs from 12pm - 4pm at Garden City Park, in Garden City Michigan.
Please join us to help all the homeless animals of Michigan.  ALL donations
are tax deductible!!  There will be a Picnic to follow - just bring a dish
to pass.

For Pledge sheets and directions call Kris Mewton (810) 772-3958 or e-mail
me [log in to unmask] ( all ferrets must be leashed and have proof of current
vaccinations.)

""Open to the public "" So if you can - come join us at our events!!!

Thank you
Kris Mewton - PR/Fundraising committee Chair of
Michigan Ferret Rescue & Adoption Network (M/FRAN)

Kris Mewton - [log in to unmask]
www.mkaresq.com  -  www.mfran.org