From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 00:01:10 -0400
We were going for the $10,000 in the Sayit contest, but we didn't win.
But, on the good side, I did get this note from Sayit.com.

  -----------
Dear April Gallaty:

Great news!  We are pleased to inform you we are redeeming points that
your card creations have earned on the SayIt Web site.  The initial cash
recipients include a select list of our top creators like you!  This is our
way of saying thank you for all your hard work in promoting your cards and
the SayIt Web site.

We will be sending you a check for the value of the SayIt points in your My
SayIt account as of April 10, 2000.  Your account will be adjusted shortly
after the checks are sent out.

Here's how the redemption will work:

Points accumulated in December, 1999 is 1"/point
Points accumulated in January is 1"/point
Points accumulated in February is 1"/point
Points accumulated in March is 5"/point
Points accumulated in April is 1"/point

    --------------

Unfortunately, I won't have the $10,000 to split among people, but I think
I will get about $40.  I will try to think of a way to pass it out and
won't keep it.  Anyone have any suggestions on how I might choose who to
give it to?  I would like to give it to a shelter.

So, obviously, anyone sending cards should try to use the ones on
Sayit.com.  If I get a letter next month, I will let you guys know and
we'll figure out how to give that money away.  Thanks to everyone for
helping.  Ferret people are really great people.

Peace to all and kisses to the sick fuzzies - April and the LOVES to raise
money ferrets

Luna
Orion
Venus