From:
Fran freedman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2011 10:09:18 -0700
My best advice is to advertise on the www.Petadoptionportal.com. That
way you only have to post your adoptees once and they spread them all
over the place. Check it out. That is where most of our adoptions come
from because we are in a small town and most of our adoptions come from
the big city where all those places advertise. They just changed their
webpage so this might be the link instead.
http://www.rescuegroups.org/system-upgrade-status

Good luck.

Fran C. Freedman, President & Co-Founder
Morning Starr Animal Sanctuary
A New Beginning...
2001-2011 10 Year Anniversary
A 501(c)(3) organization

Contact info: P.O. Box 1363, Cornville, AZ., 86325
- tel.928-821-2420
- fax 928-634-2800
- email [log in to unmask]
- website www.morningstarr.org