From:
Kim VanderLaan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Nov 1998 20:17:55 EST
Hi Debbie,

You might also want to consider Corner Creek Acres.  The cages are a bit
bigger and a bit less expensive.  I bought a FABULOUS cage in May (when I
acquired my second ferret).  There is a built-in litter box that is quite
large (12 X 24 inches).  When my ferrets first saw it, they acted like
people who are looking at a new home and walk into a deluxe bathroom!  I
get almost a 100% hit rate with that box and it is on the bottom of a four
level cage.  Following is all the information you need if you want one of
these cages (WELL WORTH IT!!).  I can send you a .jpg if you'd like to see
it.  Eventually, I will be hosting a web site and selling his cages myself.
Part of the cost will benefit wildlife rehab centers and possibly ferret
shelters.

Kim

The cage came from:

Corner Creek Acres
Gregory J. Barinsky
1603 S. Milner
Ottumwa, IA 52501
515-684-7122

(All he wrote down for me on his business card were the dimensions and
price.)  The cage is 24W X 36L X 48H.  It has 24 X 24 inches of "floor",
and 12 X 24 inches of litter box (comes with the cage) on the bottom level.
Next level is an 18 X 24 inch shelf.  Next level is 24 X 36 inch floor.
Top level is another 18 X 24 inch shelf.  There are 2 doors for cleaning
and removing ferrets and their stuff.  There is another door by the litter
box to remove it for easy cleaning.  There is also a metal tray under the
24 X 24 section of floor, and 3 ramps to get to all the levels.  It costs
$115, plus $25 shipping (to Michigan).  If you'd like to see a picture of
it, let me know.  I have one scanned.

Please mention my name if you order one since he is making a donation to my
wildlife rehab center for each referral I send to him.

Kim VanderLaan