From:
John Rosloot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 1996 20:06:25 -0600
Well, Cassie is certainly feeling much better this evening.  She slept most
of the afternoon, but tonight she was running around, exploring, wrestling
with my hand, chuckling, and generally being much more her old self again.
She's still not quite back to normal (if ferret behavior can ever be called
normal :), but she's certainly in much better shape than she was a couple of
days ago.  Maybe she just had some kind of bug.  Of course I realize that
just because she feels good this evening doesn't mean this is all over;
I'll be keeping a close eye on her.  But I'm hopeful that she's past the
worst of it.

--
John Rosloot, Caregiver to Cassidy and Sammy