From:
Laura Horovitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 19:34:45 -0700
Here are some pictures of our rescued ferret, peanut!  (Anyone have any
name suggestions?  If so, use the comment button and tell us!!) ~
Laura & Paul

It's easy to view my new photo album.  Just go to the Web page below.
href="http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?m=16434473103&n=1101718586

When you get to Ofoto, you may be asked to register or sign in.  To
register, just fill out the form, then click on Join to take advantage
of great Ofoto services.  To sign in, simply use your Ofoto log in and
password.

For your convenience, our customer service center is open seven days a
week.  Should you have any questions, please contact us by email at
[log in to unmask], by phone at 1-877-986-3686 (510-229-1175), or by fax
at 510-450-0120.