From:
Sue Savage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 May 1997 13:22:28 -0500
I just moved into an apartment that I thought had central air (thats what
they had told me) and I just found out that they have window units.  They
come out every year about this time and install them.  My main concern is if
it stops working, what do I do about my fuzzy??  Her daddy said he heard
about other ferret owners filling milk jugs with water and freezing them,
then wrapping them in a towel, and putting that in the cage with her.  Is
there anything else I should do to make sure she doesn't get heat stroke if
the a/c goes out?

-Sue