From:
"Tanya L. March" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 1994 23:47:19 -0700
Hello all! This is my first post to the Ferret List, though I've been
reading it for some time. My two carpet sharks Tappioca and Velveeta send
their love :)

Has anyone had any experience with ferrets and skunks living together? I
know they get along just fine with my dog, but I was thinking of getting a
skunk as well, and I was afraid they wouldn't get along so good.

(Yes, I DO plan to de-scent the skunk if I get one; both the ferrets are
de-scented as well).

If possible, please cc: me via e-mail with your responses. That way I'll
remember to check the list!

Cheers
T, T & V