From:
"Caitlyn M. Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 21:56:47 +0000
Hi, everyone,

While I understand the concern about the Marshall Farms requirement that
you feed their food for one year to maintain the warranty, I think you'll
find that they won't even ask about that if the issue is clearly not
related to diet.  OK, it's a while back, but Ryo-Ohki had an abcessed anal
gland when she was maybe nine months old.  Obviously she wasn't descented
properly.  I was totally satisfied with the way MF customer service
handled the issue.  They never asked about food.

All the best,
Caity and the electrifying eight