Date:
Fri, 16 May 1997 19:41:05 EDT
It seems that this thing with Kodo has taken a turn for the worst.  Nothing
is worse than a politician that has his/her manhood/womanhood impinged.  For
what its worth i talked to my vet Dr. Thomas McCabe about ferrets and
rabies.  The results he is aware of have been nill to none.  He says the
biggest problem( I'm sure this is old stuff) is the ferret is still
considered an exotic.  2000 yrs of being a pet to humans and this poor
beastie is still an exotic WHY?  Oh well I am getting away from what I
wanted to say.  It is probably too late but the idea for Oprah is ok but
someone should look into the local news and see if any of the local tv
stations have an investigative team and contact them.  They usually are
looking for something "good" and if this isn't then i think they are missing
it.  Good luck and I will order two t shirts when an address becomes
available.  Hope i can wear it to show people a living ferret that changed
the thinking ( oh not thinking) of some hot shot politico's.  thanks for
reading my ramblings.

dave adams +14(two of which are still bald)