From:
madeline back in MT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2012 10:16:08 -0800
last week I read one too many stories about ferret abuse [and
thankfully an associated rescue], but was reduced to tears, than
anger, rage, and frustration knowing there could be a baby out
there who needs help but I don't know where they are.

Thankyou all of you that help and shelter the furkids--that is an
ENORMOUS love.

I am trying to figure what a next step can be.....some of us do
aggressive care promotion at pet stores and such. How do we reach those
who never pursue care knowledge...don't go back to the store or to a
shelter to re-home their crittters, but just drop them somewhere?

A local friend happened to be in the right place at the right time to
rescue a fuzzie that had been passed from one person to another lately,
and receiving worse care at each. That fuzzie now has a loving home
with my friend.

I dreamt of fuzzbutts in the cold the last few nites, and need to be
yet more proactive at finding the homeless kids.

Again thanks to you all.......we on the list are not the ones needing
awareness......we need each other's support when our hearts are
torn..... I want to learn how to find the lost lil ones.... any
suggestions?

Madeline and the Hole n the Wall Gang: Mitten, Taffy, & Sadie, &Ely.;
Meeska & Samii; & Charlie dog
DIP Angie, Danny & Jesssie, Syd, Sammie , little Gadget, & Monte dog