From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 11:23:20 -0800
Hey everyone, the Raffle has drawn to a close and today (saturday) a
winner will be picked.  I have tried emailing EVERYONE their numbers,
but three people I have been unable to get their emails (sent checks in
the mail) so I will list their Numbers here in hopes that they see em:)
I would like to thank EVERYONE that has bought tickets...and now here is
the final figure...*drum roll please*...................

$205 :)

Thanks to these wonderful people:

Lee Julian, Jeff Scroggins, Patti R., KAT, Kris H., Linda Iroff, Ed F.,
Mary Jo, Tracey H, Risa di vincenzo, Kathy Yanek, Charlene M, Jacci
Denney, Denise Herbert, Deena H., Melissa M, Trish Black, Ada Gibbs,
and Deb& the minnesota gang.

(I apologize if i butchered anybody's names!)

Well, here are the 3 people's numbers i was unable to
get ahold of:

Kathy Y., #'s 1112-1117
Charlene M., #'s 1118-1123
Jacci D., 1124-1147

If you didn't recieve your numbers please email me and i will get it
straightened out before the winner is drawn saturday afternoon.

-valerie

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /