From:
Vicki Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2007 11:07:31 -0800
LOL - Throwing mud and idiot statements all over the place...

NOW IT'S LORI'S FAULT IF THE MCKAYS KEEP BREEDING.. That's absolutely
laughable... IF the McKay's or anyone else wants to breed ferrets they
do not have to rely on what was left behind - they are free to get
ferrets from where ever they can and breed again..

Now I would like to hear from Lori and anyone else involved in how this
came about, how it went down, any juicy ad-libing to make the tale more
exciting (like that's really needed) and I want to know for 1 reason..

I'm nosey... I love a good story and I would LOVE to hear this one...
and yes I feel like I missed a chapter one of the Greatest Stories Ever
Told... Life on Planet Earth with God's Clowns - Domesticated European
Ferrets...

I don't care what money went where - I do care if the ferret's are
OK... but tell me the tale... TELL ME THE TALE!!! I WANNA STORY!!!! Do
it Alexandra style - a chapter a day until the tale is told!.. or tell
Alexandra and let HER tell us...