Date:
Thu, 24 Sep 2009 17:16:04 -0700
Attention Ferret People!! Here is our chance to help publicize the
plight of the thousands of homeless ferrets waiting in shelters! Why
let puppies & kitties get all the publicity? After all, ferrets are
considered the thrid most common non-caged pet right behind those
felines & canines!

We just got word that Animal Planet is filming their latest annual
Puppy Bowl and Kitty Half-Time Show in MD soon and Petfinder is helping
them recruit participants. So, this is a great time to show how much
support there is for our proposed Ferret Pre Game show!!

Yep, you read that right- Critter Camp Exotic Pet Sanctuary has
proposed that Animal Planet add a Ferret Pre-Game Show to publicize
the many ferrets needing adoption! Check out our albeit pitiful and
poor quality attempt at such a show:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGWSja6FMi0

Most people do not even realize that there are ferrets in shelters all
across the US. When they decide to get a couple of fuzzies they head
out to the nearest big chain petstore & buy a couple! What better way
to get the public aware of the adoption option than during the much
watched Puppy Bowl!

Write to Petfinder and ask them to suggest this to Animal Planet:

Note
* Ferret Shelters be sure to use your shelter ID to add credibility
to this request!

Beth
www.crittercamp.biz