From:
amanda siemens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 10:56:21 -0500
Thank you all for your advice.  I have decided to go with a Martin's cage.
The 'New Englander' to be exact.  And I think I will avoid the swheat
scoop litter, any suggestions on a good littet to use?  Thanks again, I
am making sure we are WELL PREPARED so our fuzzies will be healthy happy
additions to our family for all their fuzzy lives!

Amanda Fuzzlover

Deal not in the ways of the dragon, for thou art crunchy and taste good
with ketchup.