From:
Lorraine Kozlowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 06:54:22 -0800
Just a little something I discovered.  My little guy used all pine in all
his litter pans.  I used to buy the big bags and it would last a while.
He wasn't the best at using the litter pan and I wondered if the pellets
hurt his feet.  By accident, I was in the pet store one day and I
discovered that they have an all pine for small pets with much smaller
pellets.  I have a new system of using towels and covering a larger area
but if I was still using litter I would get the smaller pellets.  It
makes sense.  I just mention this becasue when I heard to use all pine
because of the 'no dust' I was never told of the different sizes.  Hope
it helps.  LSK