From:
Nadine1000 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 May 1998 19:51:48 EDT
The Nutz:
Stanley Stanley Silver Cup, Duke of Treats
The Amazing Amos, Duke of Naps
Miss Jingles, Duchess of Naps
Julian, Duke of Ferret toys
and our human mom, Nadine

would like to announce the arrival of their new brother,

Charlie, Duke of Rescued Ferrets

Charlie is a rescue about 2 years old who was left on the doorstep of a
petstore in Rockville Centre, NY.  He is a multicovered mutt who wants to be a
blaze, an panda, every color feret there is and also has a bib and white toes.
Mom thinks he is cute.

We don't know yet.  Charlie is coming home on Sunday. He went to the vet for
his shots today, and is staying with our god-mom Torei.  We can't wait to meet
him, when he comes home on Sunday.

as told to the FML by Stanley Silver Cup