Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 09:24:04 -0800
Hi,

I found the following listing on eBay.  (I have already contacted eBay).
If you choose to eMail this person, please be nice as I am trying to get
him to contact a shelter in New Jersey  (If you are a shelter in NJ,
please contact him and let me know that you have - offlist).
Thank you!!

Kim
Weasel Inn of Lakeland (new name/location)

**********

Ferrets for sale
Item # 1695862399

Currently $1.00 (reserve not yet met)
First bid $1.00
Quantity 1 # of bids 0
Time left 5 days, 23 hours +
Location Fort Lee, New Jersey
Country/Region USA/New York
Started Jan-25-02 08:06:53 PST
Ends Feb-01-02 08:06:53 PST

Shipping Will ship to United States only.

Two ferrets lovable and very playfull.  1 large cage with water bowl food
bowl toys and bed.  one retractable tube 1foot closed 16 feet open, toy.
one carry bag with opening.  one set of bathing supplies shampoo, cloth,
conditioner, and ferret cologne.  plus more...... Ferrets are female
nuetered an deoderized, have papers on them, born at Marshall farms, 1yr
old. as of feb 02.

[Moderator's note: Looks like the auction is no longer there.  BIG]