Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2007 04:50:21 -0800
[Moderator's note: "AC" = "Animal Communicator". BIG]

I had a very special opportunity to have another AC read for me and MY
animals. Why you say, do you need an AC when you are an AC yourself?
Because you are so emotionally involved with your own animals, you lose
alot of clarity and doubt the messages. It is very helpful to utilize
another AC that can be objective. Arlene Thompson , who also helped out
Sandi with Rascal offered her services to me.

The main reason I contacted her was to assist with a reading for my
dog. I have been agonizing for months over helping her to the Bridge.
This year. she lost her second eye to glaucoma and has been dealing
with blindness.....and very very well I might add! Other than the
household accidents, she is amazing how she finds her way around.
Friday is the day she will be helped to the Bridge with a wonderful vet
who will do this in the comfort of my home. A close friend will be with
me and I beleive my brother may even donate some limo time to drive us
on her final ride to the company that will cremate her. This may be a
little lengthy but I so want to share this wonderful AC session with
all of you.

The first thing Arlene sensed was a connection with my mother...yes,
this is so...when i decided it was time for Snappy to go to the Bridge
I received a message from my mother saying "I am here waiting for her".
I asked for her medical impressions and she gave them to me in the form
of energy chakras etc, telling me that their was probably neurological
problems (she has had seizures in the past) and problems with her front
feet (the allergy problems that cause her to chew on her paws) She also
sensed some internal problems, possibly liver that would make complete
sense for a dog of her age but is not something I could obviously
determine or I am aware of. When I asked about recent changes in her
life , she began to describe two men. She didn't understand why the
tall thin man had to go ( my previous boyfriend who loved her very
much and had been with us from the time she was a puppy) and described
a friend of mine who I imagine she believes is my s.o., a shorter, a
little heavier (anyone is heavier than Brian- a real bean pole) and
described him in a plaid shirt...which he wears alot!!!

She also shared her feelings on the ferrets and surprisingly said that
she didn't mind most of them, only a couple that really bothered her,
which is absolutely true. I then asked for ferrets to check in and she
described a white one and got the word silver. Good thing I was
sitting down. Silver Furzilla Flopsy Furzilla was checking in!!! How
perfect was this? My Silver Furzilla was checking in at the most
perfect timing. Thanksgiving Eve. He attended Thanksgiving dinner with
us always as he was a turkey freak. Then she described a tan and white
that said she was #1....that ferret was none other than Autumn who was
number one in more ways than one! She was the first ferret in the house
and as a result the Alpha Girl.

There were many other special connections but too many to go in to
here. I just wanted to share this with you all. Arlene has helped me
come to peace with this decision. I haven't shed one tear since our
session. I do have a very deep sense of peace in my heart and soul
and have been assured that Snapshot is ok and actually relieved and
looking forward to her new life and being with mom. Her soul will rest,
but I've been told that she will return. The next two days will be
all about her... a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner with a family that
is thankfully coming together... music and candles tomorrow, gifted
friends sending me energy healing via Reiki. Snapshot will be
surrounded by people that love her very much and she will not have to
face strange smells, strange people and a cold table. I wouldn't have
it any other way and I am so thankful to this wonderful vet that is
willing to do a home visit and provide me this service. She is an
angel.

Snapshot has been with me for 13.5 years. A boisterous and intelligent
dog that has brought me joy beyond anything I could ever expect. When
my nephew was starting to toddle, she saved him from being injured. My
mom and I took him to the park and he started to toddle downhill toward
the creek. I ran as fast as I could (which ain't that fast) and in a
split second, he reached the edge of the creek bank, my hand reached
his shoulder only close enough for my fingers to touch and not enough
distance to grab hold of him and silently and out of no where Snapshot
came running, came to a grinding halt in front of the child preventing
him from walking one more step. It was the most amazing thing that I
have ever witnessed in my life. Snapshot entertained everyone with her
special tricks, speaking, rolling over and playing 'Bang" where you'd
point your finger at her and say 'Bang' and she would flop on her side,
still as stone with her little tail nub wagging away. Dealing with the
ferrets passing is completely different and difficult enough. My dog,
my best friend, the one who has seen me through everything will be a
loss I'll feel for a very, very long time. She thinks I should take
comfort in the fact that I have the ferrets to care for and that my
work will continue....and boy did I need to hear that .....especially
from her. Snappy will be leaving us between 3 and 4 pm on friday.
Please remember us at that time. Send us prayers and positive energies.
Surround was with love and peace during her transition.

Thank you all so very much.

Kim and Snapshot

Kimberly Fox
Director/Rescue Mom
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Help The Helpless. SUPPORT PRIVATE RESCUE
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.