From:
amanda siemens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 20:59:21 -0500
I would like to know just where the creators of a large portion of ferret
food brands got their info on ferret diet.  Almost all I have found with
maybe the exception of like 3-4 brands are all grain!  And they go so far
as to boast about the healthy grains their food is made with!  What did
they do?  Design a generic feed with whatever they could get a hold of
cheaply, then pick an animal out of a hat to slap on the lable?  Oy!
*shakes head*

Amanda

Deal not in the ways of the dragon, for thou art crunchy and taste good
with ketchup.