From:
Cherie Schnacker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 05:37:58 -0800
Alright....the verdict is in!  Ferrets are contagious as well as addicting.
There should be some sort of warning label on their behinds when you first
pick them up and their kisses touch your heart.  I can see it now, "I am
addictive, please be warned before cuddling.  PS.  If you get one make sure
you let all your friends know so they can get one too."

I now have four fuzzy beasts.  Ramses who was supposed to be the one and
only I got a year ago, Sadie who was just a playmate for Ramses and would
be the very last.  Then last month I recieved Memphys who was my first girl
and then Thursday I found my ferret that I wanted originally, a silver
mitt, Winter.  Then to top that off, my best friend who already has two,
found out that I got Winter and decided that she should see what her
shelter had for her older fuzzies, so she got an abandoned baby named
Phantom.  So now I have four when the original thought was one!  The pain!
I think they should make a 101 Ferret movie..it would be a hit...they can
have a lit tle farm in the back ground with little ferrets running around
happily playing with everything in sight....what a life!

Cherie and the weasel brigade.