From:
jennifer hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jul 2005 02:30:32 -0400
I have to tell you that my Oliver doesn't seem to be deaf, although I
have begun to question it recently.  He also loves the vacuum cleaner,
likes to bite it, chase it, get close to it.  I just figured he liked
it, not that he was deaf (although you'd assume the noise would bother
them).  I don't let him get close to the vacuum unless he's in his cage
or playpen and I'm vacuuming outside of it.  I've used squeaky toys and
he seems to respond to them, so I'm almost sure he's either not deaf, or
he's deaf to only certain tones.  Hope this helps.

Jen and Archie
The Magnificient Seven Fuzzies
and their cat and dog