From:
"Bill Gruber, FML moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 2009 00:31:24 -0500
The FML mailing list software was "upgraded" a couple of days ago. A
couple of people have reported problems posting since then. If you
use an e-mail program such as Incredimail which automatically imbeds
background images or a signature with a picture in your e-mail, then
your posts may be rejected. I don't ever get notified of rejected posts
so I don't know if it's happened -- I need you to tell me if you'd like
help with problems such as rejected posts.

I've reported this to the vendor and I'm sure it will be fixed. But as
always, if you are having difficulty please let me know so I can insert
your post manually while the problem is further investigated.

Bill
FML moderator