From:
Elizabeth Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Dec 2011 12:56:05 -0800
On behalf of Heart of Ohio Ferret Association and Rescue (HOFA),
we would like to publicly thank all of the Santas that picked our
shelter/hospice ferrets from the Giving Tree. You are all appreciated!

Below is the message our Shelter Chair would like to pass along!

Hello Everyone,

I am very sorry that I have been slow in getting out my thank you's for
your generous gifts sent on behalf of the ferrets on our Giving Tree.
My only excuse is that I have been sick with a cold and flu among other
things. One of our rescues came in with a very bad cold. I think I got
it from him and then some of the rescues and some of my own have also
gotten it. Anyhow, it was all I could do just to get through Christmas
and making sure no one's cold got any worse. I am sending this as a
thank you to all of you who sent gifts. The ferrets and our Foster Moms
really appreciate your kindness. I will still be sending each of you a
thank you privately under your own emails. If you do not receive it
shortly please email me directly at [log in to unmask]

Thank You,
Pat Highley
HOFA Shelter Chair
Heart of Ohio Ferret Association & Rescue
www.hofarescue.org