From:
Rachel Zuckerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2001 11:49:44 -0500
So Illura came out of her cage this morning and decided it was time to
dance.  She danced with me quite wildly for some time, danced on top of
Lola who was trying to sleep, almost started dancing on my roommate who
was also sleeping but I grabbed her just in time.  Then she decided,
dancing needs music, so she went bounce bounce bounce over to the keyboard
of the computer, then bounce bounce bounce on top of it .  A song came on,
Wagner's "Ride of the Valkyries." Not good for dancing at all!  Bounce
again, and a different song: "Dat Wuz Ska" by Undercover S.K.A.  Now that
was more like it!  Dancing, dancing, dancing, Lola woke up because she was
tired of being hopped on and joined the party, my poor roommate reluctantly
did the same.  As silly as this sounds, I swear it's all true!  It just
happened a little while ago!  Love and kisses to all fuzzy wardancers.

Rachel and the skankin' ferts!