From:
Randy Ferret Aid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2006 09:37:06 -0400
I've posted this a few times and it's also in your welcome letter that
you received when you registered for the IFC Ferret Aid conference.  I
still don't have any information from any of you as to your flight
arrival times.  The taxi services to the hotel will cost you about $30
but we do have a free private shuttle available.  I need your flight
number, carrier, time of arrival and terminal of arrival in order to
book the shuttle for you to get to the hotel.  It's also up to you to
let me know of any changes in your flight times before June 19th.

Please e-mail info to [log in to unmask]

Miss Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society
<http://www.ferretaid.org/>

Join us for the IFC Ferret Aid 2006 Conference!
Book early, almost sold out!!
http://www.ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_2006.html