Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2008 18:24:51 -0500
OK, color me really stupid....but is that slam on Wolfy, a slam on
Wolfy. You know the one. The one about a ferret car wash, "just like
a mink, only cheaper.

If it is a slam,then I just can't beleve that anyone could be so
hateful about such a kind hearted person. I met her at the ATL
symposium and instantly became friends. We E-mail quite often.
Thoughout that whole ferret wash E-mail I found myself thinking This
must be some strange joke. Someone's kidding, right? Wolfy has NEVER
come across to me as the person you describe so I am either very
gullibul or something.

So if this is a joke, then please disregard this note. If it is not,
could you please give the date of the posting that would cause such
a rukus as this?

Thank You

Sue & Crew

[Moderator's note: Yes, it's a joke. Or at least I think it is, or I
wouldn't post it. Sometimes these inside jokes are too sophisticated
even for me! BIG]