From:
Mia & Patrick Emery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 13:15:33 -0700
Hi folks
At 10 am on May 16 a ferret was found at the Burquitlam Plaza in Coquitlam
B.C., Coquitlam is close to Vancouver B.C.  A search for the owners was
unsuccesful.

The ferret is now at The North Island Ferret Shelter in Comox B.C.  We are
sure that this ferrets owner is searching for her.  She has obviously been
well loved and is a sweet tempered little gal.

It has occured to us that her owner may have been travelling in the
Vancouver area when she escaped, she may have ferret brothers and sisters.
Below is a full description of the ferret who has been dubbed L.C.  (for
'Lost Critter').

- She is a chocolate sable with red highlights, she is not descented, we
  are not sure if she's altered.
- She is close to a year old, slightly older I think.
- She is very affectionate and a great shoulder rider.
- Her top left fang is broken and appears to have been that way for a
  while.
- When she was found she was wearing a multi-colored Hagen H shaped
  harness that seems to have had an identification tag attached at one
  time.
- I beleive that she may have been loose for at least a week when she was
  found.  She is missing her family.

If you know of anyone who has been travelling in the Coquitlam/Vancouver
area with their ferret(s?), or know of a missing ferret that fits her
description could you please contact me at <[log in to unmask]>

Mia Emery