From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 13:40:46 -0400
For those of you folks who pre ordered the Ferrestock II tees-- THEY HAVE
ARRIVED!!  at Ferret Wise we are double checking the orders and getting
them ready to mail.  We will be mailing them via Priority mail within the
next few days to those who did participate in the pre order program, Thanks
so much we hope you enjoy the new shirts!.

Thanks for your patience- it has been a busy and tumultuous week so far
with the loss of our shelter mascot Bear.

Alicia
a shelter Mom
www.ferretwise.org