From:
Caroline Worrall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 1996 07:31:27 -0600
I will be travelling by car across the country from Boulder, CO to
Baltimore, MD in July.  I will be taking Sarah, my fuzzy, with me, she will
be riding in the front seat in her travel cage.  Does anyone who may have
done this have any special advice or warnings?

Also, is there anyone in Charlottesville, VA who does ferret sitting?  I'm
going to be away from August 19th - August 23rd.  Also, I'll need a good vet
in Charlottesville - any suggestions?

Thanks,
Caroline (Sarah's well-trained pet)

/ Ferrets are made of spaztique; that's like plastique, only cuter. /