From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 11:02:30 EST
Well, you all know by our last posting that we will be at the HSUS EXPO 99
this year in Orlando - ALSO the Saturday after the show we will be at the
FERRETS IN THE SUN show being held in Kissimmee, Florida at the Council on
Aging Building located at 1099 Shady Lane.  We will have lots of flyers to
hand out to the HSUS EXPO attendants regarding that show and expect many of
them to also go to their VERY FIRST FERRET SHOW!!!

Guess what, the cage will all the accruements that will appear at the HSUS
EXPO 99 show will also be at the FERRETS IN THE SUN SHOW.  The cage will be
for sale and will include everything a ferret could want or need in his/her
apartment (cage) i.e. hammock, tent, potty box, food dish, cuddle sack and
much more; we are also including a bag of food & bag of litter.  This is
one SPECTACULAR CAGE.  Also appearing at their first Ferret Show will be
the famous "Ferret Angels and Ferret Fairy Angels." All proceeds from the
sale of items at our booth will go toward the Veterinary Care of the Ferret
Friends of Indian River County Ferret Shelter Ferrets.

We'll see you there.  If you attend you will be the first to see the one
and only "Little Green Ferret Fairy from Mars"

Chere McCoy
Ferret Friends of Indian River County Florida