From:
Todd Carr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 21:05:29 -0400
Thank you all for your advice on training my little friend to quit biting.
I tried to reply to everyone who sent me mail, but if there are any that I
missed, Thank You.

Betsy is getting much better, and I figured out why she never responded to
my verbal communication, she appears to be totally deaf.  Is there any way
to be certain of this, maybe she just totally ignores me.  She is extrememly
vocal though, while we are playing chase she dooks constantly.  I can see
how ferret math works now, it won't be long before another fert graces my
life.

While I am writing, I may as well ask what it means when ferrets lay flat on
the floor and wag their tails like a rattlesnake.  Betsy will crawl into a
hidey hole and look at me while wagging her tail.  If anyone knows what this
is, please write and let me know.

Thanks,   Todd