From:
daoine o' <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2007 02:30:43 -0700
There simply aren't enough words to express what the FML means to me
and has meant over all these years...I've been on here since '96, and
it has always been here for me, everyday. Hard to imagine.

Just to remember...the people, the names (hoomin and ferret), the
stories, the memories, good and bad. The stories that made me laugh.
The ones that made me cry. The ones that made me murderously angry and
hate some 'people' for their sheer utter inhumanity (and still move me
to think about them now). Wow. The advice, guidance, tips, hints, and
humor. The sympathy, empathy, virtual hugs, reassurances, and just
plain 'others who understand'. There really aren't enough words.

BIG, you are the heart, soul, lifeblood and backbone of the FML. Thank
you so very, very much.

To everyone here, best wishes to you all...and a very BIG thanks. :)

~Sherrie, aka daoine o', the ferret queen

And now we are 2:
Max and Pixie

Waiting at the Bridge:
Sascha-beanhead: the World's Nicest Ferret (too recently departed),
Monty-boo, Razzle, Jezebel, Loki, Sylvi, and Natasha the Stranger...and
still missing Dweezil: the World's Cutest Ferret, my one small star:
08/26/96-09/03/04.