Date:
Tue, 7 Jun 2005 21:02:47 -0700
I wonder if anyone out there who has seen their fuzzbutts make a kill on
a rodent if they've seen how they make the kills for Vinnie he just bit
down and crushed the rats head.  We have another Ferret his name is
George he's more a lover then a fighter a mouse chased him off and my
litle girl rescued George and killed and ate the entire mouse.  Frankie
he's the old man of the house when we got him he was like 7 years old or
so but my brother Joe thought he was more like 8 so he's now 9 years old
and a big day for him is when I take him outside off leash and he
explores the front yard for a little while then he trots back to the
front door.  Don't worry I'm right there to protect Frankie from anything
that might make him uncomfortable.  Frankie is the only of my furkids
that like Ferretone we call it his dope and his fur is so soft and dark
and Frankie doesn't walk anywhere he runs all over the place he even runs
up to me when he wants to go outside.  Frankie is so old even I could
catch him if he tried to dash away at warp speed.  Well have a good time
and give all your furkids out there a head and belly rub for me.

Sincerely
David Owings

Ferrets have a way of weaseling their way into your heart and once they
do they never leave and I wouldn't have it any other way.