From:
Sue Savage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 15:18:37 -0600
I bought a book called "Beauty in the Beasts".  Its a bunch of stories
about altruistic animals.  One of the stories is about Sabrina and Knucks
of Modern Ferret, as told by Mary!  They also mention the ferret that
help run wires thru tubing for the Navy.

I also bought a copy of The Weekly World News (the one with "3 die in
rampage of Killer Sheep" on the cover), and a person had written into the
psychic because her 2 ferrets were needing expensive surgery.  The psychic
said she cast a healing spell, and they should see positive results in 5
days.  And we've all been wasting our money on vets!!  If only we had
known it was that easy..... :- )

I love the Doritos ad!

Sue
Trina