From:
Gary Connors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Aug 1998 14:56:55 PDT
Hello FMLers,

Last week my vet removed a tumor from one of my Buddy's paws.  He sent it
out to be tested and it came back malignant of a fibrous sarcoma cancer.
He believed he got it out and stated that it was a very slow growing cancer
and that it might crop up again.  Has anybody had any experience with this
type of cancer?  Buddy has recuped nicely and is his bouncy self.

I also have another new ferret.  A pet sitting client moved to Tucson and
didn't want to take him so I got Bert, a 4 year old silver mitt.  When I
petsat him he would return to his cage to use his litterbox, even though
there was a box outside his cage.  I hope the change doesn't stop that
behavior.  I have to try to integrate him with the other three guys/girls.
Buddy and Emma won't be a problem but Amber, my little champagne brat, will
beat the snot out of him, as she did with Buddy when I first got her.  She's
already attacked him twice.  She is a little cutey though.  She is from a
private breeder and a late alter so she is not as mellow as MF ferrets.
She's kinda mean to other ferrets but is a real love to people.  She loves
to be held, once you catch her:-).

Gary

Gary & Lisa Connors      Not Home Alone Pet Sitting Service
Lee, NH                                 (603) 659-7015
http://www.petsitters.com/nothomealone   [log in to unmask]

Proud member of Petsitters International (PSI) & National
Association of Professional PetsitterS (NAPPS)