From:
hooligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2011 11:31:49 -0700
Ferrets with Soul(e) have a special offer on our Christmas cards. We
are offering packs of 10 glossy 5x7 folding cards for $12. The price
includes free domestic & international shipping. Unfortunately, this
offer expires next Wednesday Sept 14th. No guarantees if we will be
able to reoffer these at this price before the holidays are upon us,
it entirely depends if or when our printer runs another promo. The
cards are printed on 300gsm card stock & can be designed portrait or
landscape. This price is for 10 of the same design & includes your
own personalized text on the inside.

Check out link below for our options, you can also send us your own
photo(s) if you prefer. There are templates in the link below as well,
that work nice as a frame and if you prefer that, just let us know.

<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/Ferret%20Christmas%20Cards/?albumview=slideshow>

To order, PayPal payment can be made to [log in to unmask] If
you chose the "Personal" tab over the default "Purchase" tab, the
shelter can avoid the costly PayPal fees. If you can please use the
message field during PayPal checkout to let us know what you are
ordering, quantity & your shipping address, that would be helpful.
Might be a good idea to email us at the above address as well to
clarify your order. We can make alternate payment options if need be,
just ask. Please allow about 3+ weeks for delivery.

All proceeds go to Ferrets with Soul(e).