From:
Amy Sodus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 08:01:46 EST
>Yesterday someone asked about cleaning ferret teeth.  Unless you have
>TINY fingers made of steel, or really really cooperative ferrets, forget
>about brushing.

Okay, I brush all eight every day.  They are so used to it, they actually
look forward to having some of the cat malt toothpaste I use.  They put
up w/ the scruffing, brushing w/a kids toothbrush, and then enjoy the
paste after I put them down.  I've been doing it since kithood for 4 of
them.And for the 4 Utah's, I did it right from day 3 here, after they
had a chance to come out of shock a bit.  No problems at all.

Amy and the boys
God Bless America