Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 1998 21:24:28 -0800
Hey Fuzzbutts & Humans,

Well, I didn't think it could happen to me but it did.  The first of
September we purchased our first two kits a male 8 weeks and a female 6
weeks.  We were not even out of the store before we were discussing seeing
if there were older ferts who needed rescuing.  Morgan and Richenda lived
in our house peacefully for one month before we rescued an abandoned 6
month old male who we named Dhugal.

Peace being quickly restored to our house after they finally decided who
was in charge has lasted, oooooo....about a week.  Tonight we went to the
pet store to see what new toys needed taking home.  We spotted an bigger
male in with a new shipment of 6 kits.  Our new toy turned out to be a 10
week old male, Duncan.  He snuggled peacefully in my arms the entire way
home.  <sigh>

Well now we can't have any more, our cage only holds four.  But then again,
they have their own room, the cage is *really* only a place to sleep.  And
I seem to recall this sweet lovey Blaze at the shelter who really seemed
like he wanted to go home with me....

Isn't there a rule about not having even numbers?  <eg>

Loves, hugs & kisses,
Carrie & Vincent

Morgan:  ANOTHER one?  I still get the bottom of the hammock!
Richenda:  At least I'm still the only girl.
Dhugal:  ALRIGHT!  Fight time!!!  C'mere little boy.
Duncan:  What happened to all the babies?

****  You call me bitch like that's a bad thing  ****