From:
Beth Comarow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 20:24:18 EDT
Two quick things:

I apologize to those people who I have not sent Dr. Weiss' Lupron Protocol
and the All About Lupron sheet (now called Lupron Demystified).  The minor
changes took longer than expected, and then life happened, such as an
unexpected surgery to remove the eye of one of our ferrets (The now
"Pirate" Gabby is doing great), and a temporarily crazy schedule, among
other things.  I've kept the names of everyone who has requested the sheets
and they will be emailed shortly, I promise.

Second, Dr. Weiss received a snail mail letter from a 12-year-old in
Cincinnati asking for information about adrenal tumors - from what she's
read in a 1997 Modern Ferret (!) she thinks her ferret has one, but said
her regular vet is not a ferret vet.  She has quite accurately written
about symptoms - some that adults would miss.  Someone emailed me a really
long list of Cincinnati vets but I'd really appreciate a personal reference
of good ferret vets there.  If you can help, could you please email the
name to me?  This young and bright owner even sent a picture, and I'd
really like to help her.

Thanks for bearing with me -
Beth + Miska the #1 Ferret + Pads the Man + Gabby the Pirate Girl + Smudge