From:
"Tikki Mite (Terry)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 1996 12:06:39 -0400
I have been lurking on the FML for a couple of months now and decided it was
time to say Hi!  Let me introduce you to my family.  I have 12 kids, ranging
from 5 mos to 6 yrs.  Their names are....Tikki, Hot Shot, Taz, Simon, Sam,
Benjamin Boo, DJ, Sassy Frass, Missy Little Foot, Smudge, Rowdy, and Max.
My screen name is Tikki Mite (Terry) and I am their "Mom".  My daughter
introduced me to the wonderful world of ferrets 3 yrs ago and I got hooked
hard and fast.  I love the stories information and help one can get from the
FML.

Tikki Is 3 and is the grand lady of the house.
Hot Shot is 3 and is the "big Daddy"  he shows the new kids the ropes.
Taz is 6 and he is my enforcer.
Simon is 3 and he is the great kisser and Mama's boy.
Sam is 1 ans he is my "holy terror".  Into everything - Where there is a
     will, there is Sam.
Benjamin Boo is 1 and is my ferretone and TV controller thief.
DJ is 3 and is also a grand lady.  She and Tikki rule seperate kingdoms.
Sassy Frass is 1 and is my little bitty pretty one.  Small narrow face and
      large oil drop eyes.
Missy Little Foot is 1 and she is my tom boy and toe stealer.
Smudge is 5 mos and he is my "BIG" guy.  He goes 3 lbs and is full of beans.
Rowdy is 4+ mos and he is indescribable.  He also goes almost 3 lbs.
Max is 1 yr and new to our family.  He is a sweetheart but afraid of the
    others yet.

I believe this is long enough and I had better stop here or I could go on
forever.  Nice to meet everyone.

Ferrets-Gotta Love "Em!  :)
Terry