From:
Patty Ducharme <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 2009 01:24:23 -0700
Help!! I have a question, my husband is on the hunt for a black ferret.
Or maybe there called a black sable? Very beautiful, we have went to
three different shelters, every petco we can find. But havent seen one.
Im beginning to think there isnt any in the united states. We live in
auburn, wash. So if any one has any info on where to get one you would
make a 6ft 7in ex msgt a very happy ferret daddy!

Thank you in advance :)