From:
MetroKids Magazine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 May 1996 05:02:30 -0500
I have read a lot about people having trouble keeping their ferrets still
while clipping toenails.  Many people have mentioned the difficulty they
have scruffing their fuzzies and clipping at the same time.  Here is another
idea that has worked on all three of my ferrets and made ear-cleaning and
toe-clipping much easier: Put a few drops of linatone on the belly of your
fuzzy, direct his or her nose to the linatone, and then watch how easily
your ferret complies with anything you want to do while busy licking away at
the linatone. :)  Someone taught me this tip at a show and I have been
thankful ever since!

Happy clipping!
Renee, Frett & Sully