From:
"chris (c.r.) lewis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 1995 17:09:39 +0000
Bill said:
>On Fri, 6 Jan 1995 02:18:20 EST Jill A. Kaszynski said:

>Who knows?

Indeed.

>... My *personal* opinion is that he's a walking ad with very little
>substantial to say. And I seriously question the claims made.

He's also a typing ad too ;-)

So that everyone knows.  Totally Ferret was warned three times by me
about excessive advertising on the FML.  He simply didn't seem to
"get it" about advertising on the net using private resources.  The
last warning was the public one that people saw.

>... Totally Ferret is no longer on the FML

Their or your choice?  They were one incident away from being terminated.

[Moderators note: Their email address disappeared so I had no choice
 to make. BIG]

--
Every once in a while I write something that someone might use
in a signature.  So I go back and make it real spiffy.  No luck.