Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2008 09:40:37 -0700
Hi-- I finally did it-- I set up a First giving page to help out
Support our Shelters--it was easy and so far I have raised $120 -- the
money has to go to a registered non-profit-- guess why a chose Support
our Shelters?--LOL -- Please check it out , pass the word .. or better
yet.. make a page yourself and consider having the donations go to SOS
or your favorite ferret shelter ( if they are 501c3) -- it's easy and
we won't even feel it in our pocketbooks.. (Mine is in ICU but the Dr
hopes for a complete recovery..LOL)
http://www.firstgiving.com/fallonferrets

OH-- And Yesterday was my DMK girls re-birthday-- 1 year ago they came
to live with me-- River, Wynter & Wild Thing and doing great and loving
life.. they play hard, nip occasionally and LOVE their soup.. I am so
glad they came into my life and thank you to everyone who made it
possible -

Lisa

Wind and Willows Ferret Rescue, Sanctuary & Hospice
http://www.freewebs.com/fallonferts/index.htm