Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2008 20:27:16 -0500
Hey All

To all of those old time SNL fans of long ago, I'm sure you caught my
goof right away in my posting of last night. The comment I quoted was
quoted from the wrong person, or rather the wrong character that
comedianne Gilda Radner plays. The comment "N E V E R M I N D" was
from the character "Emily Lettela" not Roseann Rosanna Dana.

In regard to the NEVERMIND comment I thought I might need, in regard
to the Wolfy "slam"..I was glad I was right. It was a little joke, so
my tizzy was uneccesary. Therefore,in the great words from Emily
Letella/aka Gilda Radner,

N E V E R M I N D !!!!!!!!

Sue