Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 13:06:29 EDT
Has anyone else with aol been having problems getting the FML.  For the
past couple weeks when I go to open then, some are coming in an unknown
format.  If I change it to ASCII text, I just get symbols.  Wondering if
it is just me.

Second, the Baltimore Ferret Club had these cute logs that could fit
together.  I won one in their raffle, my guys are having fun with it and
I'd love to get more.  Has anyone seen them in stores or mail order?

Faith
Ferrets R #1Shelter & Rescue
Falls Church, VA

PS - Yes I have plenty of ferrets to be adopted out.  Just drop me a line.

[Moderator's note: A couple of people have indeed complained about
corrupted digests on AOL, though I believe most are getting through fine.
The funny thing is that I only send ONE copy of the FML to AOL and they
distribute that one copy to all the 748 AOL subscribers that are on the
list.  (Well, OK, occasionally 2 copies are sent - depends where AOL is
on the list of recipients.)  This menas that somehow the digest is getting
scrambled after they receive it.  AOL certainly makes my regular job lively
anyhow... BIG]